1. Sleek Car ChargerOne of the best travel accessories for road trips is the Road Noir Car Charger. It has Quick Charge 3.0 technology that rapidly charges compatible devices up to 75% faster. A 4-ft, double braided nylon cable with your choice of a Lightning, Micro-USB, or Type-C connector is also included.
2. Bags With Built-in ChargersStay connected wherever you are with a portable power backpack that charges your devices while you’re on the go. We have a selection of power bags with different sized batteries and multiple pockets to accommodate all of your devices.
3. Wireless ChargingWhen you’re on the move and don’t want to deal with cables, keep a wireless charger on hand for easy, cord-free charging in the car, hotel or your final destination. The new ORB features wireless charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X, and fast-charge compatibility with newer Samsung devices.
4. Wall Charger/Portable PowerAlong with extra socks and mittens, don’t forget to pack your overnight charger. The Smart Charger 1X is the best travel charger, giving you a great wall charger that works while you’re sleeping and a portable power bank when you’re up and about.
5. Wallet-Size PowerSlip something cool into everyone’s stocking with the Slim Boost portable power pack (but make sure to keep one for yourself). This power bank is the size of a credit card; tuck it in with your cards for an emergency power source that can always be recharged. It also has a built-in charging arm.
Getting there is half the battle; getting back home is the other half. Avoid frustrations this holiday season with tech travel essentials from TYLT. Browse our selection of devices, designed to keep your holidays bright.