1. Yahoo! WeatherIf you want a clean and concise presentation of your local forecast, check out the Yahoo! Weather app. Not only does the app provide five-day forecasts, satellite maps, and interactive radar, but it also displays stunning pictures from your location.
2. The Weather ChannelThat’s right, The Weather Channel isn’t just on TV. Now, you can get extensive forecast data right on your iPhone or Android. It also has an interactive map with Doppler radar capabilities.
3. AccuWeatherNot only does the AccuWeather app give you access to hourly, daily, and 15-day forecasts, but it also has a MinuteCast feature. With MinuteCast, you can get a minute-by-minute look at your local weather for 2-hour windows. AccuWeather is one of the most accurate weather apps, with meteorological data for over 3 million locations.
4. NOAA Radar ProIf your main goal is to get real-time updates with detailed weather information, consider NOAA Radar Pro. You get an interactive map with instant animated radar images. It can also send you notifications for storms, floods, or other dangerous conditions, making it one of the best weather alert apps.
5. RadarscopeAre you a weather enthusiast or meteorologist yourself? If so, you may consider paying for the Radarscope app that provides you with Nexrad Level 3 information and a variety of features that you can fine-tune.
Having access to local forecasts is crucial, especially when you’re on a trip. Don’t forget to pack a portable phone charger so you can continuously keep up to date with the weather. If you are looking for the best wireless phone chargers, TYLT has got you covered.