10. List EaseKeep track of who’s bringing what to dinner and share the list so nobody forgets. Real-time syncing and barcode scanning lets you easily add grocery items.
9. ShopularCollect coupons, ads, promo codes and more. Choose the stores you shop and get daily updates on sales and online discounts.
8. GiftsterCheck off items on everyone’s list, like a wireless iPhone charger for your siblings, or a backpack that charges phones for the student in your life. “Register” wish lists so you won’t forget anything.
7. AmazonMany people use Amazon for online shopping, so this is a no-brainer. Add wish lists and access them while you’re shopping.
6. UPS MobileCreate shipping labels and track packages. Change delivery locations or even add a note that alerts the driver where to leave packages.
5. Slice Package TrackerNo input needed; Slice finds tracking numbers in your email. Works with all shippers to update you on package movements.
4. ParibusThis app automatically tracks purchases from emails and alerts you to price drops or money back offers. If you’re eligible, it contacts the seller and collects refunds for you.
3. Christmas Countdown!You’ll know the very second Christmas arrives with this holiday countdown app. It counts down the days, hours, minutes, seconds and heartbeats until Christmas
2. Santa’s Christmas VillageGet 17 holiday-themed apps to keep kids entertained. Games like checkers and Sudoku are given a holiday look and feel.
1. Traditional Christmas Carols CollectionTake along lyrics to 18 popular carols with this musical app. They’re fun to sing in the car and sure to keep a smile on everyone’s face.
Apps for the holidays help make the season a little easier. Make sure your Christmas wish list is updated with the latest in tech devices from TYLT when you browse our innovative products.